Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Good morning World! I have had to set the alarm clock for EARLY these past few days ~ and I think for sure that today I'm not running on all my cylanders! Just got home from an hour on the radio ~ and sort of surprised I didn't fall asleep at the mike! Greg will be back tomorrow night so I have all the time in the world to be a slug. Meghan was discharged from the hospital without any answers ~ hasn't answered her phone to me today ~ so don't know how she's feeling. (I'm pretty sure if something was up I'd atleast hear from Jeremy)

I talked to Brian Carduff yesterday and let him know that the pay check he had for me would be the last he needed to write. I have dedicated my time to Debbie and the journey ahead and didn't wanted to feel obligated to the fraternity house any longer. More on that later.

So ~ Debbie had a day of testing done ~ starting with an MRI and going on to a CT scan of her brain and ending with a full body bone scan. The results will be given to her on Friday from the oncologist that is right now in charge of her care. It is my hope that she will continue to consider contacting the Cancer Treatment Center in Tulsa ~ they have compassionate care and state of the art everything ~ however this is a decision that must be made by her. The last thing I want to do is smother her ~ she does not need or want any pity ~ and needs to feel that she is control of these types of decisions. I will support her with everything she decides is best for her!

No comments:

Post a Comment